WillowTree is an advanced save editor for Borderlands on all platforms (360, PS3, and PC) that presents all of the data from a save in an easily editable format. It includes built-in features to speed up changes to some aspects of the saves such as character information, skills, quest status, items, and backpack size.
|Main Page||General Info||Weapons||Items||Skills|
|Quests||Ammo Pools||Echo Logs||WillowTree Locker|
Borderlands Wikia:Borderlands Wiki WT
Basics of WillowTree#
- Main Page - Contains version number and info about the program.
- General Info - Contains information regarding the character's name, class, experience, level, and money, along with other basic details from the beginning of the save.
- Weapons - Lists all of the character's weapons.
- Items - Lists all non-weapon backpack items.
- Skills - Lists all of the character's skills.
- Quests - List all of the character's completed and current quests.
- Ammo Pools - Lists the ammo information.
- Echo Logs - Lists all of the character's echo logs.
- WillowTree Locker - Keep track off weapons and items between saves. Weapons/Items can be given custom names, commented on, and rated.
I've decided to create a few tutorials for visual assistance.. I'll take suggestions or requests or improvements or comments: | Gearbox Game Forum :: dropKAG's Request Thread